16.5.14

Emily's Uganda Wish List

Hello all who feel they want to send me things - here are things I want! I'll try to keep it updated on a weekly basis with things I've received so I don't get doubles. I love you all and appreciate your love and support. Keep in mind it takes about a month to get to me! Please try to wrap food in hardy plastic so that insects don't get into it as it waits for me at the post office.

Last updated: May 8 2015

FOOD (probably the largest section)
Applesauce
Raisins
Chocolate chips
Chocolate anything - chocolate I've gotten so far has not melted. got a bar which looked like it had started to melt but reformed, and it was fine to eat!
Mac&cheese
Jerky
Salami
Dressing mixes
Soup mixes (low sodium if you can manage!)
Drink mixes (Crystal light, etc)
Brown sugar
Baked goods
Walnuts
Pecans
Tuna (packets are lighter to send than cans but might be more expensive?)
Small wrapped candies (Laffy Taffy, Starburst, etc)
Dried berries
Craisins
Sriracha (hot sauce)
Parmesan cheese
Cheetos
Couscous
Flaxseed
Quinoa
Brown rice


FOOD RELATED
Tupperware
Ziplock bags, big and small


HYGIENE
Dove conditioner
Tide to Go Pens

HOBBIES/KEEPING MYSELF SANE
sendairtime.com - this is to buy me airtime (basically like minutes on a US prepaid phone) - if you're doing this option please contact me for my numbers as I'm not posting them on a public site. buying MTN airtime helps me with internet and call my non-PC coworkers, Orange Airtime lets me international minutes to call home
Mod Podge
Sticky tack!!!
TIME or Utne or Mental Floss for me!


FOR THE KIDS
Construction paper
Low level (early elementary) spelling/children's books, hopefully ones that deal with Africa or African themes
Old magazines - kids magazines are best but ones with lots of pictures are good, also maybe some
Finger paints


TECHNOLOGY
Earbud headphones

OTHER
Michigan themed things
Wall hooks for hanging things
Big things of DEET bug spray
Citronella candles
Stationary sets for writing letters
Pop up hamper
Set of queen sheets
Lint rollers
Plastic empty spray bottles




No comments:

Post a Comment